This is the latest build of SharePoint Extensions Lib (SPExLib), which contains a huge number of improvements of the first release.
- Namespace: SPExLib.General
- Extensions to the .NET 3.5 SP1 Fx
- Namespace: SPExLib.SharePoint
- Extensions to the SharePoint object model.
- Namespace: SPExLib.SharePoint.Linq
- Linq extensions for the SharePoint object model. Including Linq operations on SPWeb/SPSiteCollection using dispose-safe-methods.
- Namespace: SPExLib.SharePoint.Linq.Base
- Implementation of IEnumerable<T> on the SPBaseCollection, which Linq-enables all collections in the SharePoint object model.
- Namespace: SPExLib.SharePoint.Security
- Extension methods that simplifies impersonation tasks on SPSite and SPWeb objects
- Namespace: SPExLib.SharePoint.Tools
- SPDispose checker utilities
- Namespace: SPExLib.Diagnostics
- Namespace: SPExLib.Controls
- Template classes for WebParts and EditorParts
Changes since version 22.214.171.124
This is not a compatible version with 126.96.36.199, a lot of methods has changed names and the namespace structure is totally rebuilt.
Version number changed to 188.8.131.52, to match the current SharePoint 3.0/2007 versioning
Is on the way. SPExLib.xml file is included in the download, for intellisense documentation on some classes/methods.
There is no installation. Download the ZIP file, extract it and use the DLL as reference in your projects.
Comments, requests and issues
Do you have any improvments, do you find any bugs, please report them on either the Discussion tab or the Issues tab here on the CodePlex site.
This version has mainly been developed by Keith Dahlby (http://solutionizing.net/) and Wictor Wilén (http://www.wictorwilen.se)